When gifts are imported into CRM from a BBIS membership part and a Membership Dues batch is used, if the constituent is auto-matched in the batch (green arrow) and committed the recognition credit will not apply to where it should (spouse for example)
Download and install the latest service pack, which contains all fixes from previous service packs. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the service pack.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Create constituent in CRM, add a spouse to the record
2. Ensure that the recognition credits settings are set to apply recognition revenue to spouse
3. Purchase membership through BBIS.
4. After downloading the batch (template Membership Due’s batch) validate the batch and ensure it auto matches to the constituent above (green arrow should appear next to the record) there appears to be different behavior when you match the constituent through duplicate matching manually.
5. Navigate to record and see that only recognition credit has been applied to the individual, not the spouse. Also that when navigating to the individual record > relationships> edit individual the check boxes from recognition credits have been unchecked.