Each of the membership types need to be active for them to be available for transactions. All or one of the types may be inactive.
- Go to Administration > Code Tables
- In the Category drop-down, select Membership and click Apply
- Click Membership types
- Click the drop-down next to the type and click Edit
- Unmark the box "Inactive" and click OK
Your membership level may not have types assigned to it:
Membership types need to be connected to each of the membership levels. A particular membership level may not have membership types associated with it.
- Select the Memberships tab
- Click your the name of your membership program
- Select the Terms and levels tab.
- Highlight the level in question and click Edit Types
- Add the membership types that you need
- Click Save