- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Select the List Templates tab.
- From the Category drop down, select Constituent Information.
- Click View/Copy for Students by Current Grade.
- Display Fields tab > Select Fields.
- Expand User Base > User School Defined Fields
- Select the appropriate School Defined fields.
- Click Select.
- Enter a Name for your list
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to view your list's results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.