- Navigate to Control Panel > Fields and Tables
- Go to the Tables tab
- Locate the Media Type table (for example, if you are trying to add an attachment type value for a deposit, you will locate the Treasury Media Type table)
- Click the ellipses next to it and select View
- Click the blue plus sign to add a new value
- Click Save
- Add the attachment in FE NXT again.
To add the attachment type value in database view:
- Switch to the Database View.
- Navigate to the appropriate module (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, etc)
- Select Configuration > Tables > Media Type
- Click "New Table Entry" to add a new Attachment type value.
- Click Save and Close
- Add the attachment in FE NXT again
Note: if you're trying to add an attachment to a deposit from the Treasury menu, you'll want to make sure you go to the appropriate module and select Configuration > Tables > Treasury Media Type to add new type values.