- Navigate to Analysis, then click Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Select a source view of Memberships (we will use Memberships since there is no revenue associated with these transactions) and click OK
Add fields to Include records where:
- In the left column, click Membership Transaction. From the middle column, drag Transaction date into Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to your time period.
- If you only want certain Membership Transactions, in the middle, click Action and move to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to one of the actions that you would like to see. For example, One of Join, Renew, Rejoin, Upgrade, Downgrade.
Add fields to Results fields to display:
- In the left column, select Membership transaction. From the middle column, drag System Record ID under System Fields into Results Fields to Display.
- In the left column, expand Membership Transaction and select Membership. From the middle column, drag Membership program into Results fields to display
- From the same middle column, drag Membership level into Results Fields to Display.
- Within Results Fields to Display, delete Membership ID so we can get a total count of membership transactions and not a total count by membership.
- Within Results Fields to Display, click on Membership Transaction\System record id and click the E Sum button. Mark Count.
- Go to Set Save Options tab, name the query and save.
Here is an example of what the query would look like: