To see if a user has an Alumni Affiliation:
- Navigate to Core > Users > Edit User Profile Data.
- Search for and select the user.
- In the System Information panel, select Alumni Affiliation.
Once you have selected and are viewing the Alumni Affiliation, you should be able to resolve the issue in one of two ways:
If the user has an Alumni Role, but no Alumni Affiliation:
- In the top-right corner, select Add.
- Select the Role to grant the user (if multiple).
- Select the correct Graduation Class from the Alumni Class Of drop-down.
- If desired, mark if the user should be granted an Agent role or if they are an Honorary Alumni.
- Select Save & Exit
Note: If the Graduation Class does not appear, you will first need to follow the steps to Add a year into the Alumni Affiliation choices.If the user has an Alumni Role and an Alumni Affiliation:
- Select Edit next to the Alumni Affiliation
- Select Save & Exit without making any changes