1. Launch and log into your GIFTS Online site
2. From your dashboard, go to the top right and click on the Launch tab > scroll to Applications > Click 'Applications'
3. From the menu that appears, click 'Forms Manager'
4. Once the Forms Manager opens, highlight the form which is causing this issue
-NOTE: If the form is Active, you must highlight the form and choose Actions > Deactivate. If there are forms in progress, click 'Yes'
5. Once the affected form is highlighted, go to the Actions tab > Click 'Open' from the Actions menu
6. Now that the form is loaded, highlight the field that appears to be sending data to the wrong field in GIFTS Online
7. At the top of the right column on the page, you will see the true name of the field - this name may differ from the label, but ultimately the true name of the field reveals what field is actually being used and where the data maps to.
As an example, you may have a field in GIFTS Online called 'a.k.a.' but if you use the 'a.k.a.' field in an Application form and label it as 'Organization Alias', the data from the Application will not appear in a field called 'Organization Alias' but will appear in the field called 'a.k.a.'