- Open the invoice in NXT
- Click Edit in the Distributions section
- Add the new Debit account and click Add Distribution
- This will give you four lines of distribution now
- Mark the checkbox next to the old Debit account distribution. Notice that the corresponding Credit account distribution is also selected.
- Click the Delete Rows button
- You will receive a prompt asking if you want to continue, click Continue.
- Click Save
- You will be prompted to create a distribution adjustment and to enter the adjustment date, and adjustment post date
- Once you enter the required fields, click Save
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.