Tips for sizing graphs for printing:
- Press CTRL and + (zoom in) or CTRL and - (zoom out) to adjust magnification in browser. Zoom/magnification of the web page can also be adjusted in the browser's settings.
- Check page orientation for printing (Portrait or Landscape).
- Use Print Screen to copy/paste the screen to Word. Edit the image(s) in Word to print as desired.
- Use a screen grab application, such as Jing or Snag It, to select the desired graphs to save as images to edit/print as desired.
- Adjust the screen resolution or desktop size
Printing an individual graph from the Web View:
- Locate the desired graph to print
- In the top middle of the graph, locate a downward pointing arrow and click on it
- Click on Download As... and select the desired format. Select either PDF or Image (PNG) to download the graph image.
- The PDF/Image (PNG) will generate and download to your computer/device from where it can be printed.