- Navigate to Administration, then click on Smart Fields
- Click drop down next to your smart field, and select Edit
- Select the Parameters tab
- Click the magnifying glass next to Application selection
- Click Add, then select Ad-hoc query
- Select the Revenue Application and hit okay
- From the left-hand side of query, select Revenue details. From the middle column, select payment method and move it to Include records where. Set Not Equal to Gifts-in-kind.
- Click the Set save options tab and Name the query
- Save and close
- Click Save
- Hit the expand button next to you smart field and click the process button.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.