If you are experiencing issues with your product, we encourage you to first access:
- Knowledgebase, an easy self-help site that includes product documentation (user guides, help files, system requirements), YouTube videos, and articles written by support analysts about the questions they're asked and answers they provide.
- Blackbaud Community - Connect with your peers and find helpful hints as well as resources such as documentation
- If you require further technical assistance, the Blackbaud Customer Support team is available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 8pm (ET) and can be contacted in any of the following ways:
- Online: To create a case, Access Case Central. Please provide details about the issue. Including screen shots and steps to replicate. This will help expedite your issue. Please note: At this time Chat is not available for MicroEdge products.
- Phone: GIFTS: 877.704.3343/ FIMS 800 256-7772