To use Program Categories, we'll first need to define our categories in a Code Table. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to Administration>Code Tables
- We can filter on Program at the top. Then click the Program Category code table name.
- On the Action bar, click Add. The New Table Entry screen appears.
- Enter the name of the Program Category
- Go to the Events section of Altru.
- Click Program Search and find the program that you'd like to attach a Category.
- At the top left, under Tasks, click Edit Program. Here we'll see a dropdown to select the Program Category.