In the interim, hyperlinks will need to be added through the HTML. Within this link, the section you'll need to follow is "HTML Links - Image as Link".
The overview of the process is as follows - Starting point: Editing the email
Note: we recommend taking a backup of the HTML and saving it locally in case something goes awry in the editing process. BBIS does not have a revert option for emails design.
- Select image
- Click View>Source Code
- Locate your Image URL tag, which should look similar to this: <img src="www.websiteurl.org/view.image?id=1234"/>
- Wrap the image tag as follows:
- Image: img src="www.websiteurl.org/view.image?Id=1234"/
- Wrap image in - Beginning tag: end tag
- www.desiredhyperlink.com - replace this with your desired hyperlink
- When finished, click OK, then click Save