- Go to Query and navigate to the desired Query category.
- Click New Query.
- Enter a name and a query description.
- Set Starting Query Query Category to Base and Query to All constituents -A (or All Accounts - A).
- Set Data Return Type to Accounts.
- Set Criteria Options to Match at least one criteria.
- Under Browse Fields tab, select Accounts and then select Account Name.
- Enter * (shift and 8) and then the search term. If entering more than 1, click + to add a new line. Search for common extensions and/or domain names depending on the need. Some common ones to find emails can be:
(Note: @ is considered an invalid criteria in eTapestry query. Querying on *@ will produce an error message.)
- Click Save and Preview to review results. The results will list emails but may also contain other account names that have the search terms in part. For example, *net will find account names of Janet and email addresses that end with the .net extension.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.