- In Enrollment Management > Enrollment > Contracts > Manage contract forms
- click Edit into the Contract
- Select the Tab for the Payment Options
- Click Block Settings
- If you scroll to the bottom of the model window, you have the option to mark the checkbox for
- "Give payers the option to pay deposit & enrollment fees in school"
- It is required to enter In-school payment instruction text
- Click Save
If a payer opts to use the in-school payment method, enrollment managers can see this selection when editing the contract from the student contract page.
While Processing Contracts via Enrollment Management > Enrollment > Process contracts
The Contract will be Accepted once your School clicks the Editing Pencil for Deposit and fills out the fields such as:
- Deposit received date
- Deposit recieved amount
- Payer name
Alternatively your school can add their deposit amount into an "Amount Due" field, then they can edit the contract later once they receive the deposit and modify the fields "Deposit Received Date" and "Deposit Received Amount" (these can be pulled into a query to keep track of physical check families).
ReEnollment Managers can allow a parent to pay a contract deposit fee via check. The following steps mark the contract as returned and the deposit paid for:
- Have the parent fill out the contract as far as they can without submitting a payment.
- As a ReEnollment Manager, go to Enrollment Management > People Finder and look up the student/candidate.
- Select the Contracts tab.
- Edit the contract.
- Enter the Deposit Received Date, and Deposit Received Amount.
- Click Save
- Have the parent review the contract again and submit
- Note: You can alternatively fill in the Date Returned field, which will mark the contract as returned, however the contract will then not show up on the To Process screen and the parents will not be able to see it on their Files & Forms. It's best to have it submitted by the Parent.