- Note: If the payment is already deposited, you may need to first unlock the deposit using the steps here.
For Sales Order:
- Go to Sales > Refunds.
- Search for the order number to bring up this transaction.
- Under the Refund column, change the monetary amount to reflect the difference in cost.
- Adjust the payment method as necessary, and then click Refund.
- When it asks if you want to Cancel the membership, click No.
- Navigate to Revenue > Transaction Search
- Search for the membership payment and open payment record
- At top left, click Edit Payment
- At top, change the Amount to the correct cost of the membership
- Within Current Applications, change the Applied amount to the correct cost of the membership
Step #2: Once the refund is complete, we can change the level from the membership record.
- Go to the constituent record, and click the name of the membership inside the Membership tile.
- Click Other Tasks at the top.
- Click Edit Membership Details.
- Click the dropdown box for Level, and adjust this to the member's new level.
- Click Save.