- Go to Analysis>Information Library and click Add an Ad-hoc Query.
- Choose the Constituents Source view.
- In the left column, expand Prospects, expand Prospect Plans, and click Opportunities
- In the middle column, drag Likelihood and Likelihood Percentage to Results fields to display.
- If you just want to see those records with a Likelihood value, drag Likelihood from the Middle column to Include Records Where. Change 'Equal To' to say 'Not Blank.'
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.