If you are a Luminate CRM customer and you use third-party integrations with LCRM and Salesforce, you will need to update the IP addresses in LCRM (Salesforce) to allow LCRM to connect successfully to LO.
1. Log into Salesforce using your Salesforce credentials.
2. On login you will be redirected to your Home page. Navigate to Setup in the upper right corner.
3. On the Setup page, search "Users" in the Quick Find box on the left panel, and click on Users under the Manage Users section.
4. On the Active User page, locate the Integration User from the list of active users and open the Profile associated with that User from the Profile column (there may be multiple Integration Users to change).
5. On the respective profile, click the Login IP Ranges link.
6. In the Login IP Ranges section, click the New button to add new IP ranges for the respective profile.
7. Add the Start and End IP addresses (listed below), and click save.
8. Repeat for any other Integration User profile utilized for third-party connections.
9. Confirm data is syncing between LCRM third-party systems.
- You can determine which set of IP addresses to use by looking at your admin URL when you login to Luminate Online. When you login, you should see a URL that looks like this:
- https://secure2.convio.net/shortname/admin/AdminHomePage (Use secure2 IPs)
- https://secure3.convio.net/shortname/admin/AdminHomePage (Use secure3 IPs)
The IP ranges for this configuration is:
Return to the Luminate Re-IP Project Homepage