- How do I know if I need to make IP changes for Luminate CRM?
- If you are a Luminate CRM customer, please use steps 1-5 below to verify if Login IPs are currently in use for the Luminate CRM API Only or Luminate Administrator profiles. If no Login IPs are in use, no changes are necessary.
- If you are a Luminate CRM custome and you have verified with steps 1-5 below that Login IPs are currently in use for the Luminate CRM API Only or Luminate Administrator profiles, please follow steps 6-7 below to add the new IP address to continue allowing these profiles to access Luminate CRM with no interruption.
1. Log into Salesforce using your Salesforce credentials.
2. On login you will be redirected to your Home page. Navigate to Setup in the upper right corner.
3. On the Setup page, search "Users" in the Quick Find box on the left panel, and click on Users under the Manage Users section.
4. On the Active User page, locate the Integration User from the list of active users and open the Profile associated with that User from the Profile column (there may be multiple Integration Users to change).
5. On the respective profile, click the Login IP Ranges link.
6. In the Login IP Ranges section, click the New button to add new IP ranges for the respective profile.
7. Add the Start and End IP addresses (listed below), and click save.
The IP ranges for this configuration are:
START END 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199
Return to the Luminate Re-IP Project Homepage
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.