NOTE: The issue may still occur for a card number that has 4 or fewer digits in it. To ensure a 4-digit card number is stored properly on the record:
- Add it manually or import it after the batch is committed
- Add extra placeholder digits into the Credit Card Number field so that the number has 5 digits. For example, instead of entering 1234, enter 01234, which will be stored in the batch and copied to the record as ?1234.
- In the batch, click Tools>Edit batch setup
- Click the Fields tab
- In the right-hand panel, click on the Credit Card Number field
- Click the Down button until the field is listed after Credit Card Type
- Click Data Entry
- Continue your data entry
If you are processing gifts that need the credit card number retained from BBNC or Online Express, process the transactions using a batch template that has the Credit Card Number and Credit Card Type fields configured in the correct order.