Ensure you are on the latest version of Google Chrome . To verify this:
- In Google Chrome, click on 3 dots on the top far right hand side of the screen. If you do not see 3 dots and see a orange circle with a white upward arrow, this means you need to update Google Chrome.
- Click the orange circle with a white upward arrow
- Click Update Google Chrome.
- Click Relaunch.
- Click Help > About Google Chrome.
- Verify you are on version 67.
- If not click re-launch.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.