1. Go to the Ministry Planner Tile: "Build your Ministries"
- Create each Ministry
- Create each role within each ministry
- Add role requirements for each role
- See article "000119154" for more information on creating Ministries, roles, and role requirements.
- Click on the Manage Tab
- Click on the Assign Tab and assign all your servers to the appropriate ministries
- Click on the Teams Tab, and create your teams for each ministry
- See article "000119155" for more information on creating Teams.
2. Go to the Directory Tile: "Tie your ministries to groups"
- For children's ministries, go into each group, and click on the Ministry tab. Select any ministry that can serve for this particular group of children.
- For all other ministries, create one static "placeholder" group that all ministries can be tied to for database purposes (you do not need to include anyone in this group).
- Click on Class/Staff tab in the static group, and make sure the Campus, building, and generic room have been set for the event they will be serving at.
- Click Save
- See article "000119152" for more information on building static groups.
3. Go to the Events Tile: "Tie your groups to events"
- Click on the event the ministry will be serving at and click Edit
- Click on the Groups/Classes tab
- Assign the static Ministry Group you created in Step 2, and/or the children's groups that they will be serving. Click Save Selections
- Click Save