NOTE: Before implementing these fixes, you need to be on FIMS 14.61, if you are not, then you will need to upgrade.
- Copy the attached eadvisor.i file into found\fims\custom\gui\eadvisor folder
See the following:
- You will most likely have to create the gui and the eadvisor folders in found\fims\custom
- If you already had an eadvisor folder in found\fims\custom\gui and if there is already a file there with that name, re-name the old one first before coming over the new one.
- Copy the attached c90bc37d.0 to the dlc\certs folder. (See the following article for this file: https://kb.blackbaud.com/articles/Article/119480). Note: If you use a terminal server or remote desktop server that has its own Progress installation, you will also need to copy the certificate to the dlc\certs folder on that server as well.
- Go to FIMS | Tools | System Utilities | Admin Utilities | FIMS Compiler.
- Select Files on radio set and type in eadvisor into the Path and filename to compile. In the Path and Filename field make sure you are typing in eadvisor just like shown in the blue circle. You are not typing in a full path there.