- Go to Opportunity>Portfolios>Opportunities
- Select the Opportunity you wish to view
- Select the Applications tab
- Based on what unique identifier you would like to use, navigate to that column/field
- Enter the value(s) in the empty box of the column/field you want to search by, separating each value by two "pipe" delimiters. (The "pipe" key is found on most keyboards above the Enter key. Click Shift+| to enter the "pipe" key.)
- Example: UID||UID||UID||UID||UID
- Example: Joe Smith||Aaron Matthews||Jane Doe||Mary Johnson
- You must filter by exact matches only, so the UID and email addresses are ideal fields to use; however other fields like Name can be used.
- You cannot use parts of any of the field values, for example "4151" if the UID is "00041516789"
- You can only enter up to 10 applicants in this manner.
Example of using the application ID field:
Example of using the Name field: