- Log into Smart Tuition
- Select the family's account
- View the family's Communication History by Hovering on the Side Blue Menu, Clicking More Options and Select Communication History
- The family's enrollment email will be the first email sent to the family. It will be labeled as "Important Information About Your Smart Tuition Enrollment For (your school's name)
- Click on the email. This will open up a copy of the email sent to the family.
- Scroll to the bottom of the enrollment email and Click Download
- This will download the email as a PDF located at the bottom of the page.
- By clicking on the PDF, it will open it in a new tab.
- Click the download button at the top right of the page.
- Once you save the Enrollment Email, you can now send it to the family
- Go to the top of the page and Hover on the Families tab
- Click Email Parents
- For instructions on sending an email to a family/families, click here: How do I send a family email blast ?
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.