- Go to Treasury and click on Add a Deposit
- Enter appropriate information
- Note: The Deposit date should represent the date the money is deposited to the Bank. The Post date is the date that money is posting to the GL.
- Click Save to open deposit record
- Click on Link multiple payments from the Tasks section on the left side of screen to add payments to the deposit
- In the payment method field, select Check to search for all Checks that need to be deposited
- Click on Apply. This will show all un-linked payments that exist in the system
- Click Link All or check the boxes for the appropriate payments
- Click Save to return to Deposit record
- Print or export the Deposit Report as needed, by clicking on Deposit report under the Reports section on the left side of screen
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.