2. On the Access tab, confirm the user's Authentication Status is Awaiting Response.
- If the user's Authentication Status is ON Authenticated, confirm the user has a role that has been enabled for BBID.
- If the user does not have a Blackbaud ID username, select Edit Blackbaud ID username and enter the user's email address for your claimed domain.
- If the user has a Blackbaud ID username, select Edit Blackbaud ID username and click save without making any changes. If you receive error: Blackbaud ID username is in user on multiple profiles, review Why am I receiving error Blackbaud ID username is in use on multiple profiles when saving a Blackbaud ID username.
5. If the issue persists, please contact Support and include the following information:
- Email address the affected user is attempting to log in with
- Specific error received when attempting to log in
- Is the user able to log into signin.blackbaud.com with their Blackbaud ID username?
- Has the user ever logged into the On Products with their Blackbaud ID username and password?