However, it is still possible to quickly get a list of parent emails for users that have a recorded attendance type for today.
This can be done using the sky list located under Academics> Attendance> Students List:
- Click 'Choose Columns'
- Uncheck 'Home Address' and 'Email'
- Check 'Absences (by day)','Parents', and 'Parents' Email'
- Click 'Apply Changes'
- Click 'Filters'
- Click the 'Timeframe' black header in the Filter window
- Select 'Today' from the resulting dropdown
- Click the 'Attendance' black header in the Filter window
- From the 2nd dropdown (header: Include students with absence count (by day)), select 'Greater than or equal to'
- Enter '1' in the new box just below this
- Further down, click '+ Select attendance category'
- Check 'Absent Unexcused'
- Click 'Select'
- At the bottom of the Filter window, click 'Apply filters'
- Click 'Save' near the top left, enter a name, and click 'save' in the dialogue