- Log in to the BBMS portal at https://bbms.blackbaud.com/
- Navigate to Account Management > General Settings
- Locate the Fraud Management tile in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Click the 'Edit fraud management options' button.
- Mark the box for Enable Fraud Management*
- Make any adjustments to the maximum accepted Risk Score (Risk scores are explained here).
- Adjust any other desired filters (additional filters are detailed here).
- Click 'Save'
*By enabling Fraud Management, you will see a fee of $0.05 per transaction for every transaction screened by the Fraud Management system.
What is Fraud Management in Blackbaud Merchant Services?
What are Blackbaud Merchant Services Fraud Management Risk Scores?