- Imported data listed on the opportunity's applications prior to the opportunity's end date will continue to update as new data is received to the system, affecting qualification points.
- Tip: This can be turned off using the Import Answer Offset feature.
- Previously requested references (ie email address typed into a Confidential Reference question prior to the end date) can still be Submitted into the system, with the potential to fulfill qualification criteria that may be set upon them.
- NOTE: References CAN submit a reference AFTER the end date of the opportunity and actually are not prevented from submitting that reference until the opportunity or General Application is archived - depending on where the reference questions is initially asked. If you have a deadline for reference submission, it should be communicated to the applicant and the reference provider.
- Any administrative question can be answered, and must always be answered at the opportunity level.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.