If your FIMS account is a Security Administrator in FIMS, then do the following steps:
1. Go to Tools\System Utilities\Establish System Users
2. Click on the NPO account or another account you need to change the password on
3. Click on Edit User
4. Put in the new password in the New Password field.
5. Confirm the new password in the Confirm Password field.
6. Save the changes by clicking the disc button on the top left
7. Click Close
8. You will see a message saying, "Are you sure you want to commit the changes to the user list?"
9. Click Yes on that message box
10. You will see another message saying, "The user list changes are complete".
If you do not have any FIMS account at your organization that has security admin rights, then have your site administrator contact FIMS support and we can provide steps to get a FIMS account added as a security admin so that you can reset the NPO password or another username password and do any other needed admin tasks in FIMS.