- In the toolbar in the top right, click the icon that looks like stacked disks.
- Choose "Open Database View".
- On the next screen, if you already have the Citrix Receiver installed, choose "Skip to logon". If you do not have the Citrix Receiver installed or this is the first time accessing Blackbaud Hosting Services, follow these steps to install Citrix.
- Next, login to the Blackbaud Hosting Services page using your Blackbaud Hosting Services credentials. If you do not have these credentials, ask your Supervisor or someone with access to User Administration to add you as a Blackbaud Hosting Services user.
- Once logged in to Blackbaud Hosting Services, click on the application icon to access the product.
- Enter application credentials.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.