Configure "Site Settings" in onMessage
Once the above is complete you will want to place your new domain on your site settings screen within onMessage:
- Select onMessage Role from drop-down
- Create your site if it's not created
- If already created, select your site from "Website" drop-down
- Select Site Settings
- Enter site URL, ex: www.schoolurl.org or mysubdomain.schoolurl.org
- Set View Access to "Live"
Note: The domain placed here should never be the root domain. You must add a subdomain.
If your root domain DNS is set up correctly, Blackbaud will automatically redirect anyone trying to access the root domain (schoolurl.org) to the subdomain (www.schoolurl.org).