Grade Plan Groups must be created prior to including them in a data import file. And, they must be spelled exactly the same in the file (for the same level) as what was created.
Transcript categories must be created prior to including them in a data import file. And, they must be spelled exactly the same in the file as what was created.
Invalid data:Column Required
This can result if:
- one of the Required fields (columns) is missing
- one of the Required fields is blank
- there are empty rows at the end of the data import file.
There is no department for the level.
Create the missing department -or- edit an existing department of that name and share it with the level supplied in the file.
The "name" of the grade supplied in the file doesn't match an existing grade in WhippleHill.
DATA_SAVE_ERROR: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The level_num of the grade must match the level_num of the offering.
For one or more records, the grade value (grade_level) supplied in the file doesn't belong to the level value (level_description) supplied.
This can also be caused by a course code being used for more than one course. Unique course codes are required to finish processing this import. If two courses exist with the same course code, changing one to make both unique will be neccessary (Ex: Math101 becomes Math101X).
DATA_READ_ERROR: duplicate column header names - unable to process.
There are two or more columns in the data import file with the same name. Edit one of them to make them unique.
DATA_SAVE_ERROR: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Offerings tied to a level_num organized by grade levels must be tied to a grade level.
Each level has an "Organized By" flag (onCore>School>School & Grade Levels. Drill down into a Level to see what it's Organized By is defined. It will be either "Departments" or "Grades".)
- If the Level is Organized By Grades, then in the data import file, at least one grade_level column must be included and grade_level columns should come before any columns for department_name.
- If the Level is Organized By Departments, then in the data import file, at least one department_name column must be included and the department_name columns should come before any columns for grade_level.
If a school has multiple levels, and each level is Organized By different values, then the data import file for Courses must be split into two files--one for each Organized By type.