- In General Ledger, click Query on the navigation bar
- Click New
- For Query Type select Account and for Query Format select Dynamic
- On the Criteria tab, select the plus sign next Account to reveal more options
- Select the plus sign for Account Segments
- Double click to select one of the segments (Account code, Fund, Department, etc)
- Set the operator to equals
- Choose the Value that is required and click OK.
- Click the Output tab
- Select any items here that you would like to see about these accounts (Account number, Description, etc)
- Select the Sort tab to define any sorting that is necessary. This step is optional
- Click Run, in the lower right corner, or the Results tab
- If necessary, the results can be exported to excel by clicking Export to Excel on the results tab
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.