- Verify the donor has gifts that meet all the report criteria.
- Verify that the donor gave a gift within the date range specified on the General tab.
- If considering the entire year, not just part of a year, ensure the date range on the General tab of the report includes a complete 365-day date range. For example, instead of selecting Calendar YTD, select This calendar year to consider all dates for this year and all dates for previous consecutive years.
- If the record appears as anonymous, change the name format of the anonymous gifts to include the donors' names.
- Refer to Constituents or gifts missing from reports.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.