To have each constituency code on a separate line:
Create a constituent code import file
To have all constituency codes on the same line:
- Create a constituent query. On the Criteria tab, select Constituency, Constituency Code not blank. On the Sort tab, select Constituent Information, Sort Key.
- Create a constituent export in Excel or Comma-Separated Value format. On the Output tab, select Constituent Information, Name and Constituency Codes, Code long description.
- When prompted, enter the number of constituency codes to export. Enter the number for the most constituency codes a constituent would have. For example, if all constituents have two constituency codes except for one constituent has five, you would enter 5. You can enter up to 99.
- If appropriate, select the specific constituency codes to export. If wanting all constituency codes, leave this set to the defaults. Click OK.
- Click Export Now
- Open the file in Excel and print it