- From the Records page, select Constituents and open the solicitor's constituent record. If the solicitor is currently a relationship record or does not have a constituent record, add them as a constituent.
- Select the Bio 1 tab for individuals or the Org 1 tab for organizations and mark the Is a solicitor checkbox. This enables the Details button.
- Click Details and then optionally click New Goal.
- For the Type of Goal, select Campaign or Fund, and then search for the campaign or fund record.
- Add a goal amount, if applicable.
- Save and close the new goal. The solicitor now appears on the campaign or fund record when clicking the Solicitors button.
- Click OK.
- A solicitor must have a constituent record.
- If The Raiser's Edge NXT Web View is present, a Database View Solicitor is the same as the Web View Fundraiser. This is the same process as marking a constituent as a Fundraiser in the Web View. Marking as a Database View Solicitor also updates the Fundraiser setting in the Web View.