For on-premise/locally hosted Raiser's Edge and Financial Edge:
- Ensure all gifts to be posted have a dollar amount entered.
- Ensure that The Financial Edge and The Raiser's Edge are installed on the same workstation. Both applications must be present in order to post to The Financial Edge from The Raiser's Edge.
- Try to post to The Financial Edge from another workstation:
- If the posting is successful there, then manually Update/Repair The Raiser's Edge on the affected workstation.
- If the same message occurs on the other workstation, the Raiser's Edge and Financial Edge integration must be re-established:
- Go to Config, General Ledger.
- Break the link between The Raiser's Edge and The Financial Edge.
- Re-establish the connection between The Raiser's Edge and The Financial Edge.
For The Raiser's Edge and The Financial Edge hosted by Blackbaud:
- Ensure that users who need to post can access both The Raiser's Edge and The Financial Edge in Blackbaud Hosting Services. (Note: A posting user must be able to see both RE and FE in the same login. It is not necessary for the RE user to have an FE user name to actually log into FE.)
- If the message still happens, please click Chat with Support, reference this article, and provide the following information so we can assist you:
- Affected Blackbaud Application Hosting user name(s)
- Affected Raiser's Edge user name(s)
- And if possible (especially if only some users are affected and not others), the name of the application server you are connected to in Blackbaud Hosting