Try each of the following steps in order until the error is resolved:
- Adjust the 1099 form alignment in Aatrix:
- From the 1099 report screen, click Print Draft, Print Copy, or Print Final to arrive at the Print setup screen. (If you had clicked Next Step, you may have received a message asking if you wanted to print the form to get to the Print setup window.)
- Click Page Align.
- In the new window, drag the ruler markers to change the horizontal and vertical alignment or enter the offsets in the fields provided.
- Print Alignment Form or Test Page to preview how the 1099 forms will print.
- Click Done when the alignment looks correct and proceed with printing.
- Download the latest printer driver:
- Uninstall the current printer driver.
- Reinstall with the latest version of the printer driver.
Note: If the problem still occurs, refer to How to troubleshoot a printer problem.
- Reboot the workstation.