- The merchant account credentials are entered incorrectly in NetCommunity
- Using the Screenshot below:
- Gateway ID = Vendor ID
- If User is blank, the Password is the Password associated with Vendor ID
- If User is entered, the Password is the Password associated with the User
- NOTE: Do not include any special characters in your PayPro Flow Password. Only letters and numbers are compatible.
- The merchant account is not selected on the form
- If in the Boston Data Center, add the following IP addresses in the Allowed IP Addresses section: 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Adding allowed IP Addresses at PayPal PayFlow Pro * NOTE: There are two options to add Allowed IP Addresses. Click the "Allowed IP Addresses" link with the description: (For API Transaction Processing) in parenthesis.
* Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.