Register the site with reCAPTCHA in Google
- Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin to access Google reCAPTCHA
- Under Register a new site
- Enter a Label
- Choose reCAPTCHA V2
- Enter your domain, for example www.mydomain.org
- Mark the box to Accept the terms
- Click Register
- After clicking Register, you should see a section called "Adding reCAPTCHA to your site". Note the section "Keys"
- Make note of the Site Key - this is the Public key for NetCommunity
- Make note of the Secret Key - this is the Private key for NetCommunity
Add the keys to NetCommunity
- Log in to Blackbaud NetCommunity
- Navigate to Administration>Sites & Settings
- Select the site from the left hand side
- Scroll to reCAPTCHA
- Enter the Public Key (Site Key)
- Enter the Private Key (Secret Key)
- When finished, click the small save button towards the top of the screen
Note: Registration for reCAPTCHA is free.
For additional information on reCAPTCHA, refer to the following:
- The reCAPTCHA section under Site Settings in the Blackbaud NetCommunity Administration Guide (PDF)
- How to enable or disable reCAPTCHA on Event Registration Form
Please note that reCAPTCHA service is provided by Google. Please contact the provider for assistance with any problems encountered while attempting to create a reCAPTCHA account.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.