As of version 7.91 in The Raiser's Edge, you can set up your mailings to print 65-character Intelligent Mail Barcodes if you have the PostalSaver module. To enable this feature:
- Log into The Raiser's Edge with rights to Configuration.
- Go to Configuration > Business Rules > Mail Options.
- Check the box Use Intelligent Mail Barcodes under the When Using PostalSaver to Presort Mailings option.
Once the above has been configured, please make sure you include your organization's Intelligent Mail Barcode Mailer ID where it is requested in the PostalSaver Presort Wizard:
- At the bottom of the Permit tab of the Permit you are using/creating
- At the bottom of the Organization tab of the Permit you are using/creating