- Verify that you have the recommended version of Citrix Receiver, as certain Citrix apps from the Windows store may not support the Citrix Universal Printer.
- When launching your application's database view, you will be prompted with Error: An online application is attempting to access files on your computer - when you start a program hosted in Blackbaud Hosting Services.
- Click Permit All Access or Permit Access.
Note: If you do not receive the prompt above to allow access, you will need to reset these Citrix Receiver settings on each workstation.
If this is still missing after completing the steps above, contact Support with the following information:
- This article number
- The name of the server you are accessing when this occurs
- Affected Blackbaud Hosting Services or Blackbaud SKY username(s)
- The exact steps to duplicate the issue (click by click)