- Log in to the NetCommunity site
- Click Administration > URL redirects
- Click New redirect button
- Enter the original URL in the first field. The URL should have a forward slash at the end like http://website.com/
- Enter the new targeted page, or URL in the second field
- Click Save
To redirect a specific page in NetCommunity (version 6.35 and prior)
Page URL redirects can not be set up through Blackbaud NetCommunity interface. Page URL redirects are set up through Internet Information Services (IIS). Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue, which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support.
To redirect all NetCommunity pages to another URL
Please contact your DNS Registrar. You may confirm the DNS Registrar by searching for the URL within this 3rd party website.