- On the General tab, select the same date range on both reports.
Note: On the Account Distribution Report, make sure the Post date and the Transaction date ranges are the same
- On the Filters tab, in the Accounts filter, select the same accounts for both reports
- On the Filters tab, set the Not Yet Posted Transactions filter to None for both reports
- The transactions have different transaction and post dates.
For example, if the Account Distribution report is looking at a transaction and post date range of 1/1/12-1/31/12, and a transaction has a transaction date of 1/1/12 but a post date of 2/1/12, this transaction and it's amount would not be included in this report.
- If any transactions are marked as Do Not Post in the submodule.
- Transactions didn't post to the correct accounts.
NOTE: Depreciations must be calculated first before running this report.