- If you mark Allow Offline Donation Entry, a participant can click the Enter Offline Gifts link on the participant dashboard page to add the offline donation.
- If you do not mark this checkbox, a View Offline Gifts link appears on the participant dashboard.
- Participants click the link to view offline gifts only.
- Offline gifts cannot be added from the View Offline Gifts link.
The Raiser’s Edge user enters the offline donation for the Team Fundraiser in The Raiser’s Edge.
When The Raiser’s Edge user enters an offline donation in The Raiser’s Edge for a Fundraiser, Team Fundraising reflects the gift in the Fundraiser Dashboard, Report (Fundraiser), and other applicable areas of Team Fundraising such as a Donor List Fundraiser Page Element part.
When an offline gift has these conditions in The Raiser’s Edge, the gift is included in Blackbaud
• The Raiser’s Edge gift fund must match the Team Fundraising fund.
• The Raiser’s Edge gift type must be Cash or Pledge.
• The Raiser’s Edge gift must have one or more Team Fundraising solicitors associated with it.
For more information, see the Team Fundraising Users Guide