Below are links to the Knowledgebase solutions regarding The Raiser's Edge - General Ledger interface, specific to which versions are being used.
Note: We do not support an interface between the Raiser's Edge 6 and The Financial Edge. The Raiser's Edge 7 features a direct posting interface with The Financial Edge.
- Establishing the interface between The Raiser's Edge and General Ledger:
- Posting from The Raiser's Edge:
- Importing The Raiser's Edge Post file into General Ledger:
An Overview of How Gifts Move from The Raiser's Edge to The Financial Edge:
- In The Raiser's Edge on the Configuration page, the interface is set up between The Raiser's Edge and General Ledger.
- In Records or in Batch, gifts are added. The GL post status should be Not Posted, and a value should be entered in the GL post date field. If entering gifts in batch, the batch is committed to add the gifts to the constituent records.
- In Administration, the gifts are posted to General Ledger, creating an open Journal Entry batch in The Financial Edge.
- In the Financial Edge on the Journal Entry page, the journal entry batch is reviewed and posted.