Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Click Admin, Globally Delete Records.
- Choose Proposals as the Record Type.
- Select to include all or selected Proposals.
- Select the option to run pre-delete report or delete proposals.
- Select to create an Exception Query or Output query if desired.
- Select the Delete Options Tab and use the fields to further define the Proposals to delete (Note: If 'Do not delete active proposals' is marked, only proposal records with 'Proposal is inactive' marked are deleted.)
- Press Delete Now to run pre-delete report or to delete proposals depending on selection in step 4