- In Banks, select the appropriate bank.
- Under Payment Tasks, click Create a manual Accounts Payable check .
Note: If Create a manual Accounts Payable check is not available, refer to Create a manual Accounts Payable check is missing Payment tasks.
- Select the Vendor name.
- Mark the appropriate box or boxes to approve invoices to be paid by Computer Check, Bank Draft, and or EFT.
- Enter the invoice and check criteria.
- Select the Invoices tab.
- Mark the Pay? checkbox for the appropriate invoices.
- Select File, Record and Close from the menu bar.
Note: If entering multiple manual checks, select File, Record and New to save the manual check just entered and open a new one.