Version 6.45 and lower: Parts, pages, and templates cannot be individually restored. The only way to restore one of these items is to restore the entire NetCommunity database to a point in time when the affected items are known to have existed as-desired. Blackbaud also highly advises that if a restore of a NetCommunity website is performed, that the Raiser's Edge and Education Edge (if used) databases also be restored to matching points in time to ensure data integrity.
Version 6.45 and above: Parts, images, pages, and templates can be individually restored in NetCommunity under Site Explorer.
- Log into NetCommunity and navigate to Site Explorer.
- Select either Pages & Templates or Parts or Image Library.
- On the left, located the Deleted option (Deleted Parts or Deleted Pages/Templates or Deleted Images) at the top of the Folder list. (Note: You may need to scroll up to locate this.)
- To restore an item:
- Pages & Templates or Parts: Mark the checkbox in the Action column for the row that corresponds to item you wish to restore. Click Restore at the top.
- Images: Click on the box around the image. Click Restore at the top.
Note: Fundraising Personal Pages that are deleted cannot be restored. The fundraiser would need to create a new page.
Layouts and Style Sheets
As site layouts are designed directly using HTML, there is not a restore option.
Is it possible to restore a deleted email message?
How to restore a deleted file or file url
How to Restore a Deleted Form